Imports and exports of sandwich panels in CEE - 2017 (Q1)
Date: 12 Jul 2017
Neomar Consulting finalized in June 2015 an update on its sandwich panel market orientation in Eastern European countries.
The report covers the whole Eastern Europe.
The following countries are covered by Neomar Consulting's analysis:
What information can you find in the report?
Key information presented in the report for each country:
- Imports / exports of sandwich panels - quantity and value (full year)
- Imports / exports of sandwich panels - quantity and value (quarter / semester)
- Structure of imports / exports by country of origin (last semester / quarter)
- Structure of imports / exports by country of origin - 2009-2014 (whole years)
Main benefits of this report:
- For example, Romanian panel exports increased in 2016 by about a quarter (vy quantity). Learn in detail where the panels from Romania and from neighboring countries have been exported!
- The data is verified from two sources ( both from the National Institute of Statistics of the exporting country and from the National Institute of Statistics of the importing country). Thus the differences caused by the non-declaration / non-registration of quantities have been eliminated.
- The information is presented for the period 2009-2017(Q1) and you can draw conclusions about the trend.
- The evolution of imports and exports is an important indicator of the trends in the markets for sandwich panels in each country.
- There is the possibility of updating the information quarterly so that you are always informed.
- The correlation of country and country of destination information gives the opportunity to estimate market shares of local producers.
- The cost of the information is accessible.