Neomar consulting completed in June 2019 a 112-page report about the construction sector in Romania, covering 2009-2018 timeframe and the medium-term forecast for 2019-2021.
This report gives you an overview of the current situation for the entire industry of constructions, as well as for the following sectors:
- Engineering constructions
Moreover, we included a detailed presentation for the main building materials markets in Romania and also a presentation of the competitive environment in terms of the financial results recorded.
The study answers the most recent questions about the construction market:
How did the Romanian economy and the construction sector evolve compared with other EU countries?
- Which are the main developments in 2018 compared to 2017?
- Which is the evolution of public investment in the construction sector?
- How the non-residential construction sector evolved in recent years?
- Which are Romania's plans for infrastructure development?
- Which is the discrepancy between costs and outcomes in terms of infrastructure investments?
- How did the main markets for building materials (cement, concrete, mortars, masonry, thermal insulation materials, roofing) evolve?
- Which are the main 100 companies in the construction sector?
The detailed content of the report can be accessed by a simple click!
With over 15+ years of experience in market research and over 350 unique projects, Neomar Consulting has the right to strongly suggest that you can not find a better report!